1. day ZAGREB (arrival): Upon arrival at Zagreb Airport, transfer to hotel. City tour of Zagreb – capital city of Croatia. Overnight in Zagreb
2. day ZAGREB – DUBROVNIK: After breakfast, departure to Dubrovnik. Upon arrival Dubrovnik city tour. Overnight in Dubrovnik
3. day DUBROVNIK – KOTOR – BUDVA: After breakfast we continue our journey. The first town in which we will stop is Kotor. We will continue to Budva in the afternoon. Budva is a tourist center known for its sandy beaches, night life and Mediterranean architecture. Accommodation in Budva.
4. day BUDVA-PODGORICA-BELGRADE: Breakfast and departure to Belgrade with stop in Podgorica – capital and the largest city of Montenegro.
5. day BELGRADE CITY TOUR: Belgrade is capital city of Serbia and has a population of 1,7 milion people. City is situated at the confluence of Danube and Sava rivers that surround it on the 3 sides. With regard to its position, Belgrade is known as the gate of the Balkans and Central Europe. Accommodation in Belgrade.
6. day BELGARDE – NOVI SAD – BELGRADE: After breakfast, visiting of Novi Sad. Novi Sad is the main administrative center and has always been a place of reconciliation between European cultures and, for the Balkans, the place where they coincide.
7. day BELGRADE (departure): After breakfast, transfer to airport Belgrade.