Lošinj – Health and vitality island
When you visit the island of Losinj, you will have a lot of things to see; cities of the ancient eras, the blue Adriatic sea, Mediterranean vegetation, Apoxyomenos and with a little luck - dolphins.
The island of Losinj and the neighboring Cres island were once one island until the canal was not excavated in today's Osor.
Thousands of years ago, when the Mediterranean sea has retreated, these were the peaks of the hills, but we are fortunate that we do not live in that time.
Fortunately, everything is united on this island today, what gives us a variety of opportunities to move, breathe fresh sea air, feel warm sunlight on the skin, all to strengthen our life force.
That is why the island of Lošinj is called the island of vitality, an island for those who care about their own health.
Package price in double room per person: from 135€
- 3 x half board in 4* Hotel on the island Losinj
- Welcome drink
- Tourist tax
- Wellnes (Sauna, Relax area, indoor swimming pool)
- Trip to Mali Losinj including visit to the Fritzy Museum and the Garden with Medical Herbs and Liqueur
- Aromatherapy in the nature including a trip to Osor
- Cres tour
- Olive oil tasting with lunch
- Boat trips to the island of Susak or Ilovik
- Hiking on the island
- Downhill DH Losinj in April
- Race 4 islands with Mountainbike in April
- Losinj Marathon
- Cres cultural summer, musical evenings in Osor and Lubenice, days of liver and olive oil